This conference will provide opportunities to present ideas raising awareness of the Sustainable Development Goals to promote research and action in building sustainable communities and interdisciplinary collaboration in their social, cultural, legal, political, economic and technological contexts. The activities could be found as follows:
a. Panel seminar on “Sustainable Development Goals”.
b. Call for papers presentation.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Information and Communication Technology
2. Open Science
3. Gender, Economic Growth, Clean Energy and Innovation
4. Technology, Social Life, Health and Climate Change
5. Innovation Technology and Social Engineering for Life on Land, Water, Ocean and Sanitation
6. Communication, Information and Behavioural Changes to Set Up Responsible Customer and Producer